Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Go Spacer's, Go Spacer's, Ra, Ra, Ra!

Another LPL entry and another project that threatens to butt in and crash the party!

Having seen loads of great Blood Bowl teams on the LAF, played a few games of the PC game and dug the few old Chaos players that have been lurking around my collection for years - still don't remember buying them, can't remember where they came from and have never used them! - I have finally succumbed to the lure of the Beautiful Game.

Here's my first team - a mixed race affair because I couldn't decide on one - the Slann-In-Spacer's, the Slann in Space's very own pub team! There are various other Humans, Elves, Dwarfs and a plucky little Halfling to add to their number when I get the chance.


This could be a dangerous little project as I have found myself looking up scratch-built pitches and dug-outs. Not to mention the full Orc and the fast growing Dark Elf/Chaos teams I have waiting in the wings. Having purchased the second edition box set I also have the polystyrene astrogranite pitch to paint up...

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the madness of bloodbowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup welcome to the wonderful world of Blood Bowl! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of us! One of us! One of us! Once you join the cult o Nuffle, you'll never look back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful looking team and a highly addictive game by the sounds of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still liking them! =) You need to update my entry in your blogroll, btw. Just re-enter my blog address (http://ministuff.godzilla.se) and the new blog engine's feed will be used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all - hope its ok but I also joined the cult of NAF - I only did it for the dice - honest!

    Phreedh - on the case. Sorry about that old chap, haven't been on the blog for a while what with one thing and another.

    ReplyDelete